Continuing Medical Education (CME) - Accreditation Information
Mission and Purpose of Symposium
To increase medical knowledge to benefit patient care in the area of reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
After attending the 2018 MRSi meeting, the participant should be able to:
- Discuss several new concepts, techniques, and treatment modalities relevant to the practice of reproductive medicine.
- Identify current clinical challenges to the effective and timely delivery of reproductive medicine and in vitro fertilization.
- Evaluate methods to individualize treatment that incorporate learning objectives 1 and 2.
- Identify patient concerns and describe appropriate methods to address those concerns.
- Utilize new evidence-based studies pertaining to reproductive medicine to improve clinical outcomes.
APA Continuing Education Credits for Mental Health Professionals
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Medical Education Resources (MER) and Midwest Reproductive Symposium international. MER is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
MRSi Nurse Practicum Day*
Medical Education Resources is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This CE activity provides 7.5 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299, for 7.5 contact hours.
Laboratory Professionals Accreditation*
- Pending ABB PER approval for CEU’s/contact hours.
* Final number of credit hours will be determined based upon the final agenda and subject to change from hours listed above.
American Psychological Association
Midwest Reproductive Symposium International is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. MRSi is able to offer 6 CEs and maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
It is the policy of Medical Education Resources to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all of its educational activities. In accordance with this policy, MER identifies conflicts of interest with its instructors, content managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of an activity. Conflicts are resolved by MER to ensure that all scientific research referred to, reported, or used in a CME activity conforms to the generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection, and analysis.